Useful 2 Some - The Technology Blog

Technology oriented blog with some exceptions!

Have a look on here:

http://www.neowin.net/news/software/09/06/03/microsoft-offering-free-one-year-technet-plus-subscription

Some updates just posted:

[Update]:
Ars Technica is reporting that this offer may not be for one year as first thought, but only three months. Never-the-less, it's best to get in early and make the most of this while you can.

[Update 2]: It appears as though there are errors in requesting keys and we are hearing that this offer may have been limited to a select few rather than public. Microsoft has not officially responded to requests for comment.

Make the most of it while you can.

[UPDATE]: Just a quick update after registering when I try to generate a key I get this error:

Then just wait for about 5 to 10 minutes and then refresh the Product Keys page and the keys should have been generated. I think you can generate up to 300 per product.

Don't forget to export your keys to an XML file.

0 comments:

Post a Comment