Useful 2 Some - The Technology Blog

Technology oriented blog with some exceptions!

I was just about to start downloading the software I need and it looks like Microsoft have finally stopped people from downloading and generating keys.

All my download and key links are greyed out and the "Retail" subscription has been removed from my account. Now we will have to wait and see if the keys get blacklisted.


Even though I have only really been logged on TechNet for a few hours today I am really impressed with it. People who are going into developing and want to learn, explore and master different Microsoft products this subscription will be a great asset for them. I might even renew my subscription and I think quite a few people will be doing the same thing, maybe this could turn into a good thing for Microsoft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment